Five poems first published in The Fiddlehead were selected for inclusion in The Best Canadian Poetry in English, 2010, edited by Lorna Crozier and published by Tightrope Books.
The five authors and poems are:
- Michael Johnson’s “The Praise of the Village Idiot” (The Fiddlehead 238)
- Robyn Sarah’s “Messenger” (The Fiddlehead 239)
- David Seymour’s “The Photo Double” (The Fiddlehead 238)
- Paul Tyler’s “Manitoba’s Maples” (The Fiddlehead 241)
- David Zieroth’s “How Brave” (The Fiddlehead 239)
The Fiddlehead’s fiction co-editor, Mark Jarman, recently made an appearance on the CBC radio show "The Next Chapter" to discuss Darwin’s Bastards: Astounding Tales from Tomorrow. Check out the episode here!
If you happen to be in Fredericton this weekend, come on down to the Small Press & Community Fair on Saturday, November 13, from 12 – 5pm. The fair is being held at Gallery Connexion’s new space in the Chestnut Complex (440 York Street, Fredericton). Staff from The Fiddlehead will be there — so drop by and say hello.